Front Desk Replacement Agents
We are looking for Front Desk Replacement Agents to join our team and represent one of our clients. Selected candidates will be scheduled to work from different hubs around Malta within limited regions. This position will offer a replacement allowance and other incentive bonus.
Selected candidates will be responsible for assisting customers with their requests face to face and also via phone in a professional manner. Training will be provided and delivered on full-time basis.
What you’ll receive:
Training: full training, as well as on-going training modules to improve product knowledge.
Pay: you will receive an hourly basic pay plus incentives based on performance.
Support: a team of professionals who are available to help you navigate and grow.
We require candidates who can work between 25 -35 hours per week between Monday and Saturdays on a roster basis. Shifts are mainly mornings.
- Be computer literate, preferably in possession of an ECDL certificate.
- Fluency in Maltese and English both spoken and written (both languages are a must).
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- A can do attitude and the ability to work on their own initiative with limited supervision.
- Previous experience in any customer care role is compulsory.
- Must drive and use own transport (benefits will be given)
If you feel this is the role for you then don't hold yourself back from an exciting career opportunity.
All Applications should be forwarded to our Human Resources Department on firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying directly here.
View Staff Testimonials
View testimonials by some of our happy staff who enjoy working at centrecom